HEPCA South Manager
HEPCA (Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association) is pleased
to announce a new employment opportunity.
We are looking for a senior manager to be responsible for all HEPCA activities in
the south of the Red Sea ranging from Marsa Alam to the south border.
Responsibilities will include (but not necessarily limited to):
- Follow-up on all mooring activities and liaison with the HEPCA Mooring Unit
- Responsibility for all conservation issues and activities in the designated area,
initiating ventures and rolling out projects also running in the northern sector
- Communication between HEPCA and the diving community, hotel owners and operators,
tour operators and other tourism stakeholders
- Investigating violations
- Supporting conservation initiatives
- o Promoting best practice in all issues related to the environment
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of all Solid Waste management projects in
- Solid waste collection from the city of Marsa Alam
- Solid waste collection from tourist establishments
- Overseeing the effective operation of the solid waste processing plant in MA
- Solid waste collection in Port Ghalib
- Responsibility for the Visitors Centre in Port Ghalib
- HEPCA’s representative in the project management of the refurbishment and finishing
of the vistors centre to be tailored to HEPCA’s requirements including liaising
with contractors and reporting progress to HEPCA Head Office
- On completion of the facility, to monitor all activities within the centre, facilitating
research activities, and managing activities mostly related to research and education.
This will include school visits and hosting academics and researchers from other
- Actively participate in the marketing and promotion of HEPCA in the region, upholding
HEPCA’s reputation and initiating awareness campaigns relevant to the region.
Applicants should be Egyptian nationals, with excellent speaking reading and writing
skills in Arabic. Also, fluent English, spoken and written is required and any other
languages would be a bonus.
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org